帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
發表於 2017-11-18 17:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The ruling People’s Progressive Party has censured outspoken member Moses Nagamootoo for his comments on the threat by the Guyana Sugar Corporation (Guysuco) to de-recognise the Guyana Agricultural and General Workers’ Union (GAWU).Nagamootoo had described the threat as is “intemperate and reckless.” He said he was shocked that the government could condone the attack on GAWU and the sugar workers; “and that leaders of my party, the PPP,Cheap Jerseys China, would expect to be in silent conspiracy with this outrage against the vanguard of the working class movement in Guyana…I can no longer remain silent.”But PPP General Secretary Donald Ramotar said yesterday that what Nagamootoo was doing was grandstanding since on Saturday he was in a meeting where President Bharrat Jagdeo’s position that this would not happen under his watch was made clear.The PPP’s position also that such a de-recognition of GAWU would not happen while the PPP is in office was also made clear, Ramotar said.Nagamootoo made his statement on the matter on Sunday, a day after the meeting.“I believe his statement was reckless and intemperate,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Ramotar said. The party has warned Nagamootoo of his behaviour,China Jersyes Cheap, letting him know of its strong disapproval.Nagamootoo had dissociated himself from what he said seems to be a state-party alliance in sledge-hammering GAWU, judging from the leading role of Dr. Nanda Gopaul, Permanent Secretary in the Office of the President,NFL Jerseys Cheap, and Ramotar,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, who sits on the board of GuySuCo.Ramotar said that the Board did not issue the threatening letter and it appeared to have been a management decision.Nagamootoo said de-recognition threat ought to be withdrawn immediately and unconditionally before irreparable damage is done.Asked if the letter was withdrawn, Ramotar said that President Jagdeo’s statement could be interpreted as just that,Cheap Jerseys From China, since GuySuCo is a state corporation and the President is the head of state.