帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
發表於 2017-11-19 09:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“He told me that he will hurt the closest thing to me”- ex-partner By: Romila BoodramSeveral hours after one of the most gruesome attacks in recent times at Annandale, East Coast Demerara (ECD),Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, relatives as well as residents of the area were still trying to grapple with the fact that an innocent baby was shot dead by her grandmother’s estranged partner.The man, Marc Angoy, who reportedly left the scene in a blue car, also shot the woman’s 12-year-old daughter, Ashley Wellington, twice in her left leg. She is said to be in a stable condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).The baby has been identified as one-year-old Arian Gill of Lot 38 East Ville, Annandale. She sustained three gunshot wounds, to her chest and both arms. The toddler was pronounced dead at the GPHC.The shooting occurred a little after 13:45 hrs at the aforementioned address.Kaieteur News was told that police recovered a sunshades believed to belong to the suspect, at the scene.According to information received, Shelly Norton, who is the toddler’s grandmother and Wellington’s mother,wholesale nfl jerseys, ended an abusive three-year-old relationship with the suspect about five weeks ago.Since then, the suspect reportedly started to harass her and at times he even threatened to kill her. This forced her to file a restraining order to keep him away from her family.However, the 54-year-old suspect allegedly showed up at her home yesterday and pushed his hand through a window and opened fire on Norton’s daughter and grand baby while they were watching television in the living room.He made no attempt to injure his ex-lover, although she was also in the house at the time.At the hospital yesterday, a visually shaken Norton said that she was in her bedroom when she heard what sounded like gunshots and later she heard Wellington screaming on top of her voice.“I run to the bedroom door and I see him with his hand through the window and he was shooting at the children. He was aiming his gun at Ashley and firing shots continuously,” a terrified Norton recalled.She said that she is not sure if her ex-lover saw her but from where she was standing, he could have seen her but he made no attempt to injure her.“He was too focused on the children because he knows Ashley is my last daughter and I love my granddaughter.”According to Norton, the suspect had previously told her that he will hurt the “things closest to her.” “I love Arian and he knows that, so he killed her and he getaway,” the terrified grandmother was heard shouting at the hospital yesterday.The woman confirmed that she and her ex-partner were supposed to attend Court on Thursday,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, after he violated the restraining order.“Last week,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, he called me on my daughter’s (Ashley) phone 17 times, so I took the phone to the Sparendaam Police Station and showed the police all the calls. He even told people that he has a gun and he will shoot me,” Norton stressed.According to Norton, when she was living with the suspect, she could not meet with her children. “I couldn’t see them at all. And he does want to come in the house and smoke cocaine and I couldn’t say anything.”She said that her estranged partner would physically attack her very often. “I couldn’t take it anymore. The two of us use to run a shop in the interior and I gave him everything and then I leave him,” Norton said.The woman added that when she told him that she will be moving on with her life, he reportedly told her that leaving him would be the worst mistake she will ever make.“I filed a restraining order and then with the help of my son, I opened another shop in the interior but he would sabotage me…He threw sand in my generator and damaged it. Last week I leave the bush and come home back and he followed me here,” the mother of four said.She added that due to the constant threats, she and her children do not sleep at home. “We does be sleeping at strangers’ house because of him. We only went home today (yesterday) to pack up some clothes to leave again,” the woman revealed.Meanwhile,Cheap Baseball Jerseys China, the alleged suspect, in an interview with this newspaper late yesterday, said that he knows nothing about the shooting.He acknowledged that he and his ex-lover,Wholesale China Jerseys, Shelly Norton have to attend court on Thursday, in connection with the restraining order that she filed against him recently.Angoy said that he last saw his ex-partner about two weeks ago.According to Angoy, he has absolutely no idea of the shooting and will contact his