帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
發表於 2018-5-27 07:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Vanessa D’Andrade, 26,Cheap Jerseys From China, of Rose Hall Town, Corentyne, appeared yesterday before Magistrate Fabayo Azore at the Albion Magistrate’s Court to answer to the charge of assaulting a school- teacher.After the charge was read,China Jerseys, D’Andrade who was accompanied by her sister pleaded guilty to the assault charge. The sister was called to answer another charge. Both women pleaded not guilty to the charge of making threats to the teacher of the Rose Hall Town Primary School.It is alleged that last Friday, D’Andrade and her two sisters entered the school during the afternoon session after D’Andrade’s nephew went home and made a complaint that the teacher had hit him.The teacher,2018 NFL Draft Jersey, Samuel Seecharran,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 23, had told Kaieteur News that the “ladies went into the head teacher’s office and had a discourse with her. “The head teacher then called for me and told me that there was a complaint against me.”The Head Teacher, he added,Cheap Jerseys Online, investigated the story and “then one of the aunts (D’Andrade) started to shout at the top of her voice about the matter and she was very disrespectful to the head teacher.”At that point, “in the blink of an eye,NFL Jerseys Outlet, she (D’Andrade) just bent over the table and clapped me with couple slaps on my face.”D’ Andrade was placed on $8,000 bail on the assault charge, but according to the teacher, “to me, that is too small, but that’s what the judge decided.”“I’m not really satisfied because if you’re a teacher and I get something really bad against you, I could just come and do you something and pay $8, 000,” he said.Kaieteur News understands that the Magistrate’s decision to grant $8,000 bail has not resonated well within the teaching fraternity, even the teachers’ union.