帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
發表於 2018-6-6 04:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The body of a 40 year old taxi driver was yesterday morning found slumped in his car in a nearby canal, at Goodverwagting, Market Street, ECD, with several stab wounds about the body.Dead is Mark Small of David Street Kitty,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Georgetown.? Kaieteur News was told that the body was discovered sometime after midnight by another taxi driver. Small was employed with the GT Express Taxi Service, which is based on Sheriff Street. A clear motive for the murder has not been ascertained.The vehicle in which Small was drivingRelatives made the identification yesterday afternoon at the Lyken Funeral Home. A cousin said he had little information about Small,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, since according to him he hadn’t seen him in months. According to the relative Small’s father who resides in Trinidad is expected in the country on Sunday.When this newspaper visited the scene yesterday residents were surprised that such a crime happened in the community. No one said they heard or saw anything out of the ordinary. One resident told Kaieteur News, that she only knew something happened after hearing neighbours talking. The woman said there were no lights in the area where the body was found.She further told Kaieteur News that persons traversing the community would sometimes fall prey to the “petty thieves” but never suffered serious harm.There were calls yesterday for proper street lights in the area.Police sources confirmed yesterday that the owner of the taxi service, Wayne De Abreu,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, along with Keria La Rose,NFL Jerseys Outlet, a female acquaintance of Small were both questioned in connection with the murder. Kaieteur News was told that the dispatcher at the taxi service last had contact with Small sometime around 23:00hrs. It was the owner of the taxi service who directed Kaieteur News to a David Street Hotel,NFL Jerseys China, where Small had reportedly lived.However hotel officials said that it was against policy for persons to stay for more than two days at the hotel.Meanwhile President of the Taxi Drivers Association,Cheap Jerseys, Patrick Brassington urged auto dealers to avoid buying vehicle spares they believed were stolen.He said that this trend was fueling attacks on taxi drivers.Kunta Thornhill, a taxi driver attached to the Green Ice Taxi Service said he discovered the vehicle crashed into a trench after visiting the area to collect a passenger.“When I coming out I noticed the car at 01:48 hrs (yesterday). I saw a number on the rear side of the car and placed a call and got on to GT Taxi Service and told them about the accident.“At the time the car’s ‘nose’ was in the water and the passenger seat looked like no one was inside. But I was made to understand that when they pulled out the car the body was slumped in the seat and it was held up by the seatbelt.”