帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
發表於 2018-6-9 23:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?KFC workers slammed their door into our face- motherA young mother and her two-year-old daughter fell into a manhole around 16:00hrs yesterday and were forced to tread the filthy murky sewage water for more than five minutes.Alicia Thomas and her daughter in front of the GPHC yesterday.Alicia Thomas,Alejandro Gomez Jersey, 22, and her daughter,Cheap China Jerseys, Haley, were walking in front of KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) located at the Stabroek Market when they fell into the uncovered manhole.“I didn’t see the hole and my daughter was thirsty and I was busy looking for water to give her when both of us fell into the hole,” the mother stressed.She added, “My body was slowly going down and I hold my daughter and I was pushing her up so that my mom could have collected her,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the woman recalled.She said that she and her baby were covered in sewage when they were pulled out of the hole by her mother, Tabitha Thomas.According to the woman, no one rendered assistance to her,NBA Jerseys From China, not even the workers at the fast food entity.“When we came out of the hole, we were covered in mess and I begged the workers for some water to wash our skin and face and they only laughed at us. One of them slammed the door on our face and told us to ‘get out the f*&king place,” the woman recalled.According to Tabitha Thomas, her daughter and granddaughter were left standing in front KFC and persons were laughing at them and taking photographs.“My daughter was so embarrassed. She hid her face to prevent people from taking her photo. The men from the fire service took her to the hospital and even there,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, they (hospital staffers) had her waiting really long. They knew that this baby was covered in sewage and there is a possibility that some of the filthy water gotten into her mouth,” the elder Thomas stressed. When eventually contacted,China Jerseys Wholesale, hospital authorities promised to have the duo attended to expeditiously.