帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2415
發表於 2018-7-23 14:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“Having to go through surgery of any kind is not something nice.”Those were the words of Robin Williams, 30, a security guard from Craig Village, East Bank Demerara.On Friday, January 16, last, he had a tumour the size of a golf ball from the side of his right cheek removed. That tumour,Jerseys From China, he said,Cheap NFL Jerseys, had been growing to that size for over seven years now.Robin Williams“I never took it for anything. Back then in 2000, it was the size of a pea. As it developed over the years it never bothered me; it was only until recently that it started to attack me.”He added,Cheap China Jerseys, “Whenever I tried chewing food, it was a task.”Williams stated that prior to when the tumour developed to the size that it did, he was encouraged by members of his family to visit a doctor, which he did.“They treated me and sent me away. Since then I never really went to the doctor, but when it reached to the stage that it did,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, then is when I decided to take it seriously.”He noted that he went to the Diamond Health Centre, located on the East Bank of Demerara. The doctors there, after making the diagnoses, transferred him to the Georgetown Public Hospital, where he was then admitted.This father of five children,Wholesale China Jerseys, whose ages range from one to 10 years, said he was told by health officials that the reason why people experience this kind of tumour is due to the fact that they had some sort of injuries that was made from any kind of heavy impact. Without treatment or simply just ignoring it can be serious.Williams remembers being in an accident at the time when he was working with the Barama Company.“I wasn’t the one driving, but the vehicle in which I was traveling got involved in an accident, leaving me pinned. In that accident I sustained a broken arm and fractured neck.”“That was years ago, but I think that might have been one of the causes. I was so afraid to undergo surgery,Wholesale UK NBA Jerseys, but I had to, because if I didn’t, it could have gotten worse.”At this point Williams does not know whether the doctors have removed the entire tumour. “I hope so. Before the surgery I prayed that all will go well; it did and that is thanks to God.”