帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2403
發表於 2018-7-26 00:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Mondale SmithHot on the heels of winning the talent segment and placing in the top ten of the Miss World contest,Adam Foote Jersey, Lisa Mary Johanna Punch has no plan to be left out of the nation’s 50th Independence celebrations come the New Year.Ms. Punch interacts with some of her fans upon arrival at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport yesterday.The US-based talented beauty still basking in the glow of “one of the most surreal experiences” of her life as Guyana’s ambassador, arrived on home soil to a much deserved honorable welcome.Punch was greeted upon touchdown at the Cheddi Jagan International airport by an ecstatic crowd which had gathered to welcome her with hugs and kisses galore.She eagerly afforded photo opportunities to the scores who sought them and even made time for interaction with babies.Her next stop was a courtesy call on the Minister within the Ministry of Education, Nicolette Henry, at the Ministry of Education, Department of Culture, Youth and Sport, Main Street where after congratulatory discourse the two engaged in conversation about the experience and plans for Guyana’s 50th Independence celebrations in 2016.The Georgetown Mayor’s office in the City Hall Compound was next. There, she was greeted by councilors who presented her? with a large bouquet by Deputy Mayor Patricia Chase Green and a plaque from Mayor Hamilton Green.“Honoured and so blessed is how I feel to be able to be in this position to have represented Guyana and be called Miss Guyana on the world stage…. I’m grateful to be receiving all the things that I have done so far and I’m so proud to be Guyanese,” the ever smiling Punch said.Mayor Hamilton Greene said that while he couldn’t give the Keys to the city to a citizen of the City; a plaque is worth the same gesture on the City’s behalf to the beautiful song bird.“This plaque is to show appreciation on behalf of the City and it celebrates a young woman who has done us proud at the international level.”The Mayor also expressed the hope that it will be an encouragement to others to do likewise with their sound beautiful mind,Cheap MLB Jerseys, brain and body.Lisa on the reel:? Independence plans, about beauty and criticsIn the company of her younger brother, John Jr,Alexis Sanchez Arsenal Jersey UK, who is also a budding singer and her chaperone, Natalia Thomas, said that it goes without saying that she will be very much involved in the Nation’s Golden jubilee.Commenting on the issue of what she will be doing for the Independence anniversary,Brock Holt Jersey, Punch told Kaieteur News, “I will be singing of course and whatever else is needed for me to do I will make myself available to do.”Of the pageant experience, Punch expressed the wish that many persons could get to experience something as grand “so that they would be able to better appreciate their country more.”When asked about beauty and brain power in one package she said, “Many young ladies go up there and they are all very beautiful and intelligent but we just don’t give them the chance. If we can just give them the chance to represent us it would benefit us and backing our girls is the best thing you can do for their confidence.”Even though she had knowledge of some of the negative comments being leveled against her she said she did not allow them to distract her from what she was there to accomplish.? Addressing criticism, Lisa exposed the reality of there being “no social media, Facebook, Twitter, no Instagram…I had no access to it,Calvin Ridley Jersey, thank God, and he knew why he placed me there, no negativity all positive things I was receiving.”Lisa’s ‘Prevention of teenage Suicides Guyana Organization’ established in 2014 placed fourth in the Miss World pageant ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ segment. Moving forward she said her group will continue the organization with a view to building a safe haven. Additionally, her group plans to continue school tours locally aimed at building young peoples’ self esteem.“We are just going to spread positivity and be a living example of what believing in yourself does.?? A student who is pursuing a degree in performing arts in New York, Punch said she is continuing with more focus on school and will also be pursuing a degree in Social Sciences, Criminology and Psychology online at the University Of Guyana.“I’m gonna be on campus in New York and Online here but my music career will always be my passion.”ADVICE TO GIRLS AS 2016 RECRUITMENT BEGINSTo aspirants for the 2016 Miss Guyana World, Punch said,Nike Air Max Shoes For Men, “Be prepared fo