帖子 1791
威望 0
金錢 8955
貢獻値 0
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2124
發表於 2018-9-14 02:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"This is a zone blocking team that wants to run Cheap NFL Jerseys China the ball," Wootton Hombre/Mujer Nike Air VaporMax 97  Silver Bullet  AJ7291-002 said. "They've got a great running back in Rice. Their line is big and physical. They do a good job of mixing it up."
NOTES: Defensive Cheap Authentic Jerseys end Shea McClellin, who missed last week's game with a hamstring injury, missed practice Wednesday but was able to work on China Jerseys the side with trainers. Long snapper Patrick Mannelly also missed practice due to a calf injury. ... Wide receiver Brandon Marshall decided to end his verbal sparring with members of the Detroit Lions. He had been involved in a spat with a couple players. "As far as my comments, Wholesale Jerseys it is what it is. I love the rivalry. It reminds me of . I won't go there ... but it's a cool game, and I look forward to seeing them in the playoffs," Marshall said. ... The Bears signed seven-year veteran S Derrick Martin to a one-year contract. He last played for New England in 2012, but was with the Bears for two preseason games this season.