帖子 1791
威望 0
金錢 8955
貢獻値 0
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
發表於 2018-10-4 08:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
CAREER DAY: Andre Holmes, who played seven games for the Cowboys last year before ending up on the practice squad, had career highs with seven catches for 136 yards. He had only three catches for 65 yards in Cheap NFL Jerseys his first five games for the Raiders. He was a big Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping part of McGloin converting five straight third downs with passes on a pair of touchdown drives in the second quarter. He had a 16-yard score overturned on review, but Jennings scored from the 1 on the next play. "It felt good," Holmes said. "I had a calendar, I checked it, wanted Wholesale NFL Jerseys to come here Jerseys Cheap Wholesale and play well against the team I played for."
INJURY UPDATE: Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he didn't think Dunbar's knee injury was serious, and the Cowboys have 10 days off before playing Chicago on Dec. 9. Raiders guard Mike Brisiel injured a knee on Oakland's first offensive play and didn't return. Oakland cornerback Mike Jenkins, who spent his first five seasons with the Cowboys, had China NFL Jerseys a tackle for loss, a pass breakup and a forced fumble before leaving with a shoulder injury in the fourth quarter.