帖子 1791
威望 0
金錢 8955
貢獻値 0
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2122
發表於 2018-10-5 04:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I think everybody's spirits are fine. I think of everybody, it probably hurt me the most," Knighton said. "Every day the two D-tackles, they build that relationship, and they take pride in being the big guys on the team. We walk through the locker room, everybody moves. Cheap Jerseys From China That's just the mentality of D-tackles. I'm going to miss him being out there but I'm definitely going to play for him and play harder Cheap Jerseys Wholesale for him Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online and represent him."
Notes: Interim head coach Jack Del Rio said he remains confident RB Knowshon Moreno (ankle) and CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (shoulder) will practice this week. ... QB Nike NFL Jerseys China Peyton Manning skipped Wednesday's workout again, as has been his habit of late. ... There is still no timetable for John Fox's return to work. He was flying back to China Jerseys Cheap Denver on Wednesday from Charlotte, N.C., where he underwent heart surgery on Nov. 4. ... The Broncos signed DE Brandon Moore to their practice squad and released WR Chad Bumphis.