帖子 10706
威望 0
金錢 53526
貢獻値 0
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2383
發表於 2018-2-13 22:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two mothers reportedly experienced “pure terror and horror” at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) on Friday and again on Sunday. One mother,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Andrea Cort,Cheap Jerseys From China, complained that she essentially delivered her baby herself; while the other, Olinda Fredericks,Mens Nike Free Run, suffered the loss of her daughter mere hours after she was delivered.The dead babyCort said that she was admitted to the hospital’s maternity ward last Thursday. The woman explained that she was in labour but nurses told her that she was dilating.? According to Cort, on Friday she was constantly being monitored.“They check me and say that I was at three centimeters, and then they check me again and said that I went to five centimeters. Then another nurse check and she say that I went all de way back to one centimeter.? A li’l time after that a male nurse tell me how I went straight up to seven centimeters. That is how I went whole day.”The woman said that all the while she had been experiencing excruciating pain and after some time she became very weak.“I couldn’t move; then I feel this sudden urge fuh vomit and I vomit right alongside me bed. De nurse look at me and start one busing; asking me if duh is what I do when I deh home; so I explained to her that I weak so I couldn’t move to go vomit.“She continue rowing and tell me that I should ah know what does happen when you delivering before I run go get pregnant.? By the time she talking I done vomit two more time.”Cort explained that she was eventually placed on a wheelchair and was awaiting attention from a nurse when she started delivering her baby.“I sit down in this wheelchair waiting for the nurse to come and I feel this sudden pain in me back so hard like if somebody push me I fall forward.? Then I fix back meself and for comfort I was in a laying position but still in the wheel chair. Then I feel like if he was coming so I took off me underwear and I start holler for “Nurse,Nike Air Force One Shoes For Sale, nurse come help me.“One a de nurse start holler don’t push but I de know how I feeling so I push and feel me baby head come out so I start push more and I end up sliding me self to the ground. I start pushing again then one a de other women in the ward tell me that de cord was around the baby neck so I call fuh de nurse and she come over me,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, watch me and tell me she get a mind lef me leh the cord strangle the baby cause I didn’t listen when she told me not to push.“I literally delivered my baby on the ground in the ward. Then after all ah duh they took me to the Labour Room.”Fortunately for Cort, she delivered a healthy baby boy and was discharged from the health institution the following Sunday.However, Fredericks lost her baby girl about 12 hours after going through a “painful” delivery.Fredericks’s husband told this newspaper that his wife was transferred from West Demerara Hospital after being told that that institution’s Maternity theater does not operate on weekends.The man said that his wife was two weeks over due and “de crying out for nuff, nuff pain so we ask for a C-section. They told us that she could do it the natural way. So I leff them fuh do they thing but they messed up big time cause if they de do the C- Section me baby girl would have still been alive.”“First thing I go to the nurse and I ask she what really happen to me baby. She tell me she don’t like the way I approach she. So I asked her if me baby dead how she want me to approach her…? Anyway, I de carry on, cause I was really hurt and I tell she that I thought that if me wife deh at a place with all these accoutrements she would a be alright but them ain’t fit a fart.“This nurse look me in the face and tell me I should a go to a private hospital. Why should I have to pay fuh hospital when I does pay me tax every religious month? If they had done that C Section me baby would a live.”The man said that medical professionals were fully aware that his wife was hypertensive and the pain she endured caused her blood pressure to “keep climbing”, that is why we ask them fuh do the C-Section cause of the pressure and that the baby was overdue.”The baby’s father and his sister-in-law accompanied the attendant to the mortuary with the dead baby.“When we at the back,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AS-Roma-FC/, if you see babies in deh and they put me baby with the rest and tell me they will bury it. I tell them no, that the least I could do for me child is give she a decent burial.”The new born was buried on Tuesday.Fredericks has been discharged but is still complaining of excruciating pain. The GPHC administrators h